Nov 30, 2021
Welcome to Episode 13 of Two
Wives And A SPARK! Today’s episode is all about our journey
preparing for parenthood as an interracial couple. We talk about
how our own personal values are helping shape our vision for our
future and our family.
Tune in as we discuss:
- Our own family values and how they inform our
- What we have learned about setting limits and
living in alignment with those values over the past 6
- Navigating conversations about family as an
We invite you to reflect on these questions with
- What are your family values?
- What have you learned about setting limits in
service of those values?
Let’s stay connected!
We’d love to hear from you. Send
us an audio message on Instagram or email email@example.com
and share your thoughts. And check
out our site: www.twowivesandaspark.com
If you’re curious, here’s more
information on S.P.A.R.K. products and services