Nov 23, 2021
Welcome to Episode 12 of Two
Wives And A SPARK! Today’s episode is about making the invisible
visible. We talk through what it’s been like for us to navigate the
journey of making our internal experiences externally seen and
Tune in as we discuss:
- The invisible
layers we have had to navigate on our pregnancy journey
- The journey of starting SPARK and the
behind-the-scenes layers most people don’t know about
- Reconciling the fact that no one will ever know
what it's truly like to be in our shoes but sharing anyway because
growth can’t happen without vulnerability
- The importance of saying things out loud and
processing in community to make space for the growth
We invite you to reflect on these questions with
- When has growing and sharing with others been
vulnerable for you?
- What will keep you inspired, encouraged, and
engaged to keep growing?
- What keeps you on the growth journey when it
comes to conversations about race?
Let’s stay connected!
We’d love to hear from you. Send
us an audio message on Instagram or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and share your thoughts. And check
out our site: www.twowivesandaspark.com
If you’re curious, here’s more
information on S.P.A.R.K. products and services